- powerslandAsked on December 12, 2016 at 09:26 AM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 09:49 AM
You can see "Thank you" page source code. Please follow these steps:
1. Click "Thank You" button at the top of the page.
2. Just click Source code icon.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- powerslandAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 09:51 AM
I need the actual code to minimize how the "thank you" pop up window displays to the end user.
You can see the excessive white space which a customer using a personal devise can't even see the top information as only the white space appears.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 09:59 AM
You can download the source code on your browser that Google Chrome.
After submitted your form, right click on your thank you page and select "View Page Source".
Right click on Source code page again and just click "Save As". It will download the source code into your computer.
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.
- powerslandAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Please look at the screen shot of the popup window on my previous question. I need to limit the height of the popup window. How do I do that.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Is the form embedded using lightbox method? Could you provide us with the URL where the form is embedded so that we can take a look and provide you with necessary assistance?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!