- tennisnutAsked on December 11, 2010 at 08:48 PM
Is there a way to increase the size of the label for a given field rather than for all fields? I would also like to know how to have more than one field on a row. And finally, is there a way to have some fields to the left of a label while still having the majority of fields default to the right of the labels?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 08:43 AM
I think you should get the full source code, copy the code to your site and then open it in your favorite HTML editor and change it as you would like. That's exactly why we provide the full source code. So, you are free to completely customize it according to your needs.
To get full form source code, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".