- KCstudentsupportAsked on May 18, 2012 at 03:27 PM
Is there a way to access the entire jot database? I need to import the info to another database and I don't want to do it seminar by seminar. SQL access would be best.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 04:10 PM
I understand your point, let forward your request to 2n level so they might advise you with a workaround.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on May 19, 2012 at 04:40 AM
There isn't a way to access our database. What do you need exactly? Tell us your issue in more detail please. Thanks!
- KCstudentsupportAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I need to have one database for all our sessions. Its a total pain to do each seminar separately.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 04:16 PM
You can get the database access and complete control over your data with our JotForm Application solution. It starts from $450 for 100 users, and there is no monthly fee. You can buy it once and use it forever.
If this is not acceptable solution, we can try to find some workaround. However, as stated Joey, you can not access the database with our shared www.jotform.com service.
- KCstudentsupportAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 04:25 PM
Thanks for your help. What kind of Database do you use? SQL? Also, what is the deal with the user count. We have one person using it on a variety of webpages. So how many users would that be?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 04:30 PM
We use MySQL database.
It would be one user. However, you can use that application in your organization for example. In other words you will be able to create up to 100 separate accounts with Basic JotForm Application.
- KCstudentsupportAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:10 PM
Will you help us get it on our servers and working?