- fittechAsked on December 12, 2016 at 01:03 PM
When a add label in backend form with data field I just able to recieve data incomplete.
Check screenshot below:
However when I send without label I get complete submission. Please guide me how to sort this. Looking forward for quick response.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 03:08 PM
Please try disabling the "Hide Empty Fields" options in the Emails wizard. Here's how:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Hover your mouse to the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Advanced" tab and then scroll down until you see the "Hide Empty Fields" option. Please set it to "No".
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- fittechAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 05:18 AM
Thanks Jan, its working great. thank you so much for your help.
A question, how i write css for safari browser, my form works great for chrome, but it not aligned in safari. Any help?
- BorisAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 05:38 AM
I see that your issue regarding styles in Safari is being handled by our colleague on this thread:
You will be updated about that issue through the above linked support thread. Thank you.
- fittechAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 05:42 AM
Above tread that you sent is created by me, but no solution yet. Can you recommend someone for appropriate solution?
- AIDANAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 05:55 AM
It is being inspected by one of our colleagues at this very moment. You will get notified as soon as the answer is submitted.
Thank you for your patience.
- fittechAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 06:45 AM
I highly appreciate the reply of Helen, but the issue is not resolved yet completely. Looking forwar to reply from her. Its sort of urgent.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 07:20 AM
Your question was already answered. You can follow your answer via this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1009965-
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.