- anamsanchez02Asked on December 12, 2016 at 01:25 PM
I have not had any donation submissions with our form. When I went to try it myself I am getting an error message. We are using a Square account. What does it mean? Can you help me fix it? Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 03:29 PM
I checked your form and it does not look like it is currently connected to Square.
The field is also set to "Test Mode" instead of "Live Mode". In test mode, the form will only accept test credit card numbers such as 4242424242424242.
If after connecting the payment field and setting to live mode the form still produces this error, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- anamsanchez02Answered on December 12, 2016 at 04:29 PM
I have connected and still get the same "Authorization" message.
- anamsanchez02Answered on December 12, 2016 at 04:44 PMI changed it. It says connected, but I am getting the same error message.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 06:06 PM
I checked your form and it still does not show as connected and shows in test mode:
Try clearing your browsers cache/cookies then connecting to Square. Let us know when it is connected and we will take another look.