- Arnaud_StanleyAsked on December 13, 2016 at 06:05 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 07:12 AM
If I understand you correctly, you want to disable your form. You can do that if you disable your form status and you can also leave a warning message why your form is disabled. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Preferences button in the Form Builder.
2. In the General tab, click the drop down menu and select the Disabled Status.
3. You can edit the Warning Message to your own preferences. Click the Save Changes when you're done.
Hope that helps. If I have misunderstood your concern or you have any further question, please feel free to message us back.