- highoctaneAsked on May 18, 2012 at 10:44 PM
If I want to only have those submissions who opt in by checking a checkbox to be entered into mailchimp database, how I can I integrate that conditionally?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate with MailChimp
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 18, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Currently, there is no option to conditionally forward information to Mailchimp.
But let me submit a feature request to the development team. Unfortuntely, I cannot guarantee that this can be approved or developed anytime soon as the team is currently busy working on updates that are already in the pipeline. But once this is up, we'll sure to let you know.
- islanddesignAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Is there any news on this feature?
- islanddesignAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Nevermind, I just saw that the integration allows you to map to fields in the form! You guys are the best!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Thank you for keeping us posted, islanddesign. And we apologize for missing to update this thread also after we have released the new feature. We have had rapid progress lately which sometimes we miss out some threads thus leaving it somewhat hanging.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have other questions or concerns.