- printecAsked on December 13, 2010 at 03:08 AM
When you send a form from IE, to the post Cyrillic comes as "???????".
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 09:01 AM
Can you post these below:
1. the URL of the page where you post the form
2. Some sample text you enter
- printecAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 09:06 AM
2. баннер русский текст
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 07:34 AM
Thanks. I added this to our bug list. We'll get back to your when we have a solution.
- printecAnswered on December 15, 2010 at 11:56 AM
what I noticed:
if I fill the form here - http://polniyprintec.ru/novoe/zakazat.html - encoding is wrong. Note - I use full source code on my site as I translated error messages into Russian
if I fill the original form - http://www.jotform.com/form/2924426266 - everything is fine
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 08:27 AM
So, the problem is the encoding in your site. If you use the IFrame code that shouldn't happen.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "iFrame Code".