- HargraveAsked on May 19, 2012 at 09:37 AM
Email notifications between Jotform.com and my email address have stopped working. Usually this is because something it tripped at Jotform after your system receives some type of false bounce. Please make sure all notifications are working. Thanks! - Bill
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 19, 2012 at 09:58 AM
We apologize for the inconveniences caused. I have removed your email from blocked list and sholud be working fine now.
To ensure that this doesn't happen again , try to set the Sender's name in the notification email to: Jotform and sender's email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request your Mail Server provider or ISP to whitelist Jotmail's IPs in the below link;
- StephenAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 11:04 AMReset me my e-mail address
- StephenAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 11:08 AMReset me my e-mail address
- AtacanCAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Can you please open a new thread and share your concern with us? It would be also very helpful if you can provide us your email address or a form URL?
Thanks in advance.