- churchtracerAsked on December 13, 2016 at 02:12 PM
We have a Contact US form embedded on our website. Recently it has started showing up as "FROM" a different name (Kenneth Johnson), which was a customer who filled out a completely different form of ours.
All the submissions show From Kenneth Johnson.
How do we change this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 04:13 PM
I would like to apologize, I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean. May we know where exactly do you see the name "Kenneth Johnson"? I have searched for it in your form through your account, in your form's submission page, and in your account email history, but have not seen it.
Can you help us by giving us more information, please? Any additional details that you think might be helpful to us when we investigate the issue would be greatly appreciated.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- churchtracerAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 04:24 PM
It shows up as the FROM person in our email inbox. When it sends a submission to us
- churchtracerAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 04:27 PM
- churchtracerAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 04:28 PM
See...Even your reply to my question in this thread shows up as from Kenneth Johnson
- AIDANAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 04:47 PM
One hypothesis is that you accidentally added our email as a contact named "Kenneth Johnson".
To verify that, could you please click on the yellow start next to "Kenneth Johnson" and then take a screenshot or tell us what email does it show? Thank you in advance.
- churchtracerAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 08:08 AM
Yep - Changed it there. That should fix it.
Sorry - Never even considered that.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 08:20 AM
That's great. No worries and please contact us again if we can help in any way.