- RichardAsked on May 19, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Do both computers have to be on to transfer files back and forth?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I don't know if i understood your question right. Do you want to transfer forms from one account to the onther?. If that is the case this is possible with the use of the Import Feature to clone the forms by follwing the steps below, you can do it on same computer having signed in on different browsers;
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
If this didn't answer your question, please expalin further want you mean by 'both computers being on'.
Thanks for using Jotform!