- RedIceAsked on December 13, 2016 at 05:34 PM
Love your service and product.
Quick question - I have recently bought the Bronze Christmas package but I would need to upgrade soon to Silver. Does the price move over to my new purchase as well ? ( I paid for a Bronze yearly package )
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 07:34 PM
If you meant that if you upgrade your current Bronze-Yearly subscription to the Silver-Yearly subscription, if the upgrade will immediately take effect, the answer is Yes.
Hope this help. Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
- RedIceAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 07:39 PM
the question was if I have already paid money for Bronze ( $190 per year ) Does that money get deducted for the Silver package purchase when I bought it?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 08:53 PM
Thank you for the clarification.
You are correct. If you upgrade the subscription now to SILVER-Yearly, it will not provide you a prorated amount for the upgrade. This is a limitation on the payment processor used (Fastspring).
The proper steps to take to avoid unnecessary double charges or excess payments is like this.
#1 Cancel first your latest payment upgrade (BRONZE-Yearly) so that you can get the full refund for it. This payment
#2 Once cancelled and refunded, your subscription will be back to FREE plan. You can now upgrade to SILVER-Yearly plan with the appropriate charges/amount.
I can do these updates on your subscription account also. Just let us know if we can proceed with the changes needed.
- RedIceAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 03:41 PM
Yes please can you do this for me :)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 05:57 PM
I made a refund for $143.73 USD, please go ahead and re-upgrade.
- RedIceAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 06:07 PM
Thank you Jeanette.
Have done it now. Have a great day!