- CMRImarcommsAsked on December 14, 2016 at 03:49 AM
Is there a reminder capability in jotform?
In Survey Monkey we can remind those who have not completed a survey they have been sent.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 04:53 AM
You could use 'Send later' option in Autoresponder emails.
For example, you can create one, separate, autoresponder that will be sent after a certain amount of time:
Another way would be to create a condition that will say if all fields are not filled (but this needs to be done for each field) send Autoresponder, but that will send an email immediately.
If you have further questions please let us know.
- CMRImarcommsAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Thank you for this.
Does this mean if someone has already completed it, they won't be sent it again?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 01:23 AM
If you are talking about conditional autoresponder that my colleague suggested, yes the autoresponder is never sent to your user if the all fields are filled by them and if you do not set autoresponder & another condition for this case.
I created a demo form for you regarding the workaround you are looking for. Feel free to clone it for further investigation.
1. I created two autoresponders. Autoresponder 1 is sent if the all fields are filled. Autoresponder 2 is sent if there is any unfilled part on the form.
2. Enable 'send on edit' option for all the autoresponder.
Why you need to enable this feature is important due to following scenario.
Lets says your user send his submission without filling 3 fields on the form. S/he will receive autoresponder 2 for sure.
Case 1 : S/he fills all these 3 fields after s/he receives autoresponder 2. Now, the autoresponder 1 is step in due to conforming its condition ( all fields are filled). If you do not enable send on edit, that user never receive autoresponder 1 even if s/he fill every field on the form.
Case 2 : S/he fills just a field from these empty 3 fields after s/he receives autoresponder 2 and click submit button. It means that, the form is submitted without filling all the fields and autoresponder 2 should be active again. If you do not enable send on edit, that user never receive autoresponder 2 again even if there are empty fields on the form.
I hope, this part is clear for you. Now, you need to set some condition for the above situations.
3. Click condition icon on form builder.
4. Select Change e-mail recipient condition
5. Arrange your condition according to workaround here below.
I added here two useful guide for your information. You may have a look at them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance by our side. We would be pleased to help you for any issue you may have.