- PhilipdeSouzaAsked on December 14, 2016 at 08:45 AM
I seem to be having some issues with the"Frosty Blue" email deliverability.
1. From Jotform dashboard > click on Preview Tab > Open New Tab > Click to Submit. Mail goes out but is not sent to email inbox.
2. However when I install the embeded coding to text editor for homepage. The image and contact form shows up nicely. But when I click on the 'submit button' the submit button will change "Please Wait" and hangs.
3. However, on the contrary to the homepage problems, I have did the same installation and settings using a different Jotform theme form for my 'Contact Us" page. It works - email is sent and received in email inbox.
Now I'm not too concern about the aesthetic part but I just wondering why the "Contact Us" email deliverability works but not the homepage?
Also, if I keep testing the homepage email, will your email vendor deem my outgoing emails as spam?
Would you have any possible causes? l will troubleshoot.
No hurry for a reply. I can wait.
Truly sorry to trouble you with this.
Thank you & kind regards
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 09:35 AM
Don't be sorry asking for help. We're here to assist you. :)
For the first question: I checked your form and you don't have an email notification. Please create one to receive email notifications. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
For the second question: I was not able to replicate the issue using your form direct link. However, you are correct, the submit button just stop and stuck in the "Please wait.." button. Please try this solution, re-embed your form but this time use the iFrame method. Here's our guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code.
For the third question: The Contact Us form has an email notification and it is configured properly. That's why you are receiving email notifications from Contact Us form.
If you see JotForm mails in your spam folder, please mark it as not a spam. This will prevent it going to the spam in the future.
Hope that helps. Don't hesitate to ask us anything JotForm related, we'll be glad to help you.
- PhilipdeSouzaAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 01:08 AM
Thanks for your help. I've managed to resolved the issue. It works now.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 01:29 AM
It's our pleasure to help you out.
If you need help, don't hesitate to create a new thread. Enjoy the rest of your day.