- deecee1219Asked on May 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM
i uploaded a donation form (a jotform template) to my website. however, when the form was tested, the donation went to an account i do not own. please help.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 01:10 AM
Thanks for contacting us. Can you try to set notification email or confirm if it is set with your email address. Follow the steps below to set receiving Emails on Form Submissions
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
Below is the structure of the Compose Email window:5. To find out what email address used for submission notifications click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:Click Finish to save your settings.I hope this helps.
- deecee1219Answered on May 20, 2012 at 02:06 AMthe form was used to collect $50.00, see below:
* 2012-05-19 23:53:26
* Full Name
* Phone Number
* Type of Donation
First Name DeAnna
Last Name Williams
This is my start up contributition was used to collect $50.00
we have not received this money. how do we retrieve it?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 02:33 AM
You need to integrate your order form with one payment methods. I have checked your form and it isn't integrated to any payment gateway.
You can create order forms by adding a payment field in your form. You can find different types of payment field under the Payment Tools section
These tools require that you have an account with your payment gateway of choice, except the Purchaase Order tool which you can use to accept check, money order, or any type of offline payments.
These links provide information on how to create payment forms
Hope you find this answer useful. Feel free to post again if you have further questions. Thanks!
- deecee1219Answered on May 20, 2012 at 03:40 AMhow do we recover the $50 that was donated in error?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 04:12 AM
No amount was donated as there was no integration of your form with payment gateways to enter the credit card details. So how can money be deducted without having the integration? Please follow the steps above to integrate you form with payment methods. Read the solution linksa given to assist you understand ow it works!