- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 12:41 PM
If you would like to pass a value to your payment field, it would need to be passed from a calculation field:
Once your value is in a calculation field, you can pass your text box field value to the calculation field, you can use that value in your payment field:
- devincornellAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 12:45 PMI am not trying to pass a calculation of the amount owing… I am trying to pass the currency to be charged.
All I see in the Stripe wizard is a drop down to select a currency, no option to get that from my text/calculation field.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 01:00 PM
The currency to be charge is not variable. It can only be set in the payment field to a single currency.
- devincornellAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 01:02 PM
So when I asked this early today, the answer should have been, "Not possible"....
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 02:09 PM
To collect different currencies, yes it is possible. Passing those currencies to a payment field is not. For multiple currencies, it would require multiple forms. A setup similar to what is discussed in this thread:
Using your current setup to show the different forms would work, though submission data would be separated between the forms depending on which is submitted.