- DC3ChurchAsked on December 14, 2016 at 11:51 AM
We are trying to create a checklist for each ministry on sunday morning.
We want to select the minstry name and when we select the ministry name, then the checklist will appear and they can submit.
Is this possible.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 01:15 PM
This is possible here in JotForm. You can use the Show/hide conditions to your form. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63485041128958
Here's a guide how I created the demo form:
1. Open your form and then add a Drop Down field to your form.
2. Add the Checklist widget to your field.
3. Click the Conditions button.
4. Create a Show/Hide Field condition. The condition is that if the "Ministry" dropdown is equal to "Three" then the "Ministry Three" checklist will appear together with the Submit button.
Please check this user guide: How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
Hope that helps. Let us know if you encounter a problem or other question, we'll be happy to assist you. Thank you.