- prsitAsked on December 14, 2016 at 12:02 PM
I have a form, (https://form.jotform.com/63467570417158), I'm building that is very slow to load a series of Inventory widgets. While most will load correctly, some will give the error "We cannot complete your request" message.
Any help would be appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 01:33 PM
I think that this issue is related to API key that your widgets are using.
I have checked and you did not reach your limit. I have reset your API limit. Please try again and if the issue still persist, please try to update your widgets inside of Form Builder.
Hope this will help. let us know if you need further assistance.
- prsitAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 02:44 PMI have updated each widget and I'm still getting a time-out on 1 to 2 of
the inventory widgets on the form. I have also attempted loading the form
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 04:10 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
I am still able to replicate mentioned issue. I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 04:25 PM
My cloned form is working correctly. Can you please try to clone your form or my form and see if the issue still persist.
- prsitAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 06:44 PMI have cloned the form ( now https://form.jotform.com/63487033552154). I
am still receiving a time-out a little less frequently. About every 2 to
three times I'll get a page that loads completely. Again, I have tested on
different networks and browsers, clearing browser cache before the next
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Thank you for the update. I also checked the form on my end and I am able to see that the issue does persist.
I see that this issue has been reported to our backend team by my colleague. We will have to wait until they have any updates from their end. If we hear any news from them, we shall let you know on this thread.
- prsitAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 12:45 PMThank you very much.
- prsitAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 05:45 PMI have tested page loading of the form in question throughout the day.
Each time it loaded perfectly. I tested it on a couple of different
networks. It appears to be working as it should.