- paginsAsked on December 14, 2016 at 12:15 PM
One of the external quote forms that we have on our website (not through JotForm) is able to retain the information, and send me the information even if the prospect does not complete it 100%.It's helpful if they think it will take too long.Is that possible with jotform?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 01:38 PM
This is possible in Jotform, by using the following methods:
1. Make sure that all fields are optional, not required.
2. Add a submit button anywhere you think the user will stop filling up the form.
3. Add something an instruction in the form that they'll get an edit link to continue or edit and complete their submission.
4. Of course, send them an autoresponder containing the edit link. Here's our guide for this edit link: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date.
If you don't want them to update their submission and opt to submit a new one, you can enable the auto fill feature in the form.
Autofill saves the form data in the browser storage. You can come back to the form and the autofill will automatically fill the fields with the saved data.
Give it a try and let us know if there are issues.