- stnstnAsked on December 14, 2016 at 01:32 PM
I notice every time I enter a price with decimal number the system will around up the number. Is there a way to disable the around up system?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 03:52 PM
Yes, you can easily disable it in the Payment field. Here's how:
1. Select the payment field and then click the wand icon.
2. In the Payment wizard, click the "options" icon.
3. Scroll down and you'll see the "Use Decimals" option under the Additional Settings. Please disable it by setting it to "No".
4. Click the "Continue" button and then save the changes.
Hope that helps. Thank you.