- PennsylvaniaCollegeofEmergencyPAsked on December 14, 2016 at 02:07 PM
Hi--I have created an advertising contract. I would like to hide a field on the form itself called online removal date. It would calculate 90 days from the date the contract was submitted--the field today's date. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 03:36 PM
This is how you can do that:
1. You will use Conditions:
2. And then Update/Calculate Field:
3. This is the condition that will calculate today's date + 90 days:
4. And Online removal date is already hidden so you did that part.
Please try and let us know how it works for you.