- beatylawAsked on December 14, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Form template has a map embedded in site 1st page How do I remove it? or can you do it for me?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 05:39 PM
I have removed it from your form, this is how I did it:
1) I loaded the form through the old interface, by adding ?&old at the end of the URL.
2) I went to Preferences>>Form Styles>>Inject Custom CSS, and cut all the CSS code.
3) I deleted the field, and finally paste the code back to the CSS area.
Note: to go back to the current interface, it is only needed to clear the browsers cache.
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- beatylawAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 05:44 PMWOW! That is a lot of work, which I really appreciate.
Maybe should be done to the template, so another user won't have the same
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 09:50 PM
On behalf of my colleague David, you are most welcome. Please allow me to inform you that templates are forms created by our jotform users and are shared as template so other users can use them. Because of this, only the user who shared the form can remove the map from the template itself. We cannot remove them unless specified by the form creator.
Please feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.