- AngelaAsked on December 14, 2016 at 06:58 PM
Hi -- our account was suspended due to a phishing issue. We figured out that we had a credit card field in a form that we were designing but didn't expect to be live yet. We're happy to delete that form, or that part of the form, in order to get our account reinstated ASAP. Please let me know what the process is to make this happen, we need access to our forms immediately.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 10:40 PM
To remove the suspension on your account, please delete the credit card fields on your form. Once you have deleted them, let us know on this thread and we shall remove the suspension accordingly.
To collect credit card information without charging them, you will need to use one of the payment integrations available such as Stripe or Authorize.Net. Otherwise, your account will be suspended again. Please see our guide here on How to Enable Payment Authorization.
I will wait for your response.
- AngelaAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 10:44 PM
How can I remove the questions if I can't log into my account?!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 12:07 AM
I see that you are unable to login to your account. For your convenience, I have now removed the credit card fields on the suspected forms. Your account has now been reactivated so you should be able to use your forms successfully.
- myunlimitedlifestyleAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 12:10 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 01:07 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.