- mfjbensonAsked on May 20, 2012 at 03:57 PM
Hi, it has been a while since I created forms in JotForm. I have one called "Contact Us" in my account (ID: mfjbenson). I can see how it sends an email to my JotForm account, but I can't remember how I can control what email the "Submit" button sends the email to. I want emails to go to a different email address, not the JotForm address. Can you help me?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 04:10 PM
You need to change the recipient email address of the form, please do the following:1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:In addition you may also checkout our user guides for more information on how
form email works in JotForm.Let us know if you have clarifications.