- artrainAsked on December 15, 2016 at 09:45 AM
We have no experience with setting up jotforms. is there a tutorial we can do? We also would like to set up another page mimicking this form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Is there a tutorial we can do?
How can we add another check box option to payment - and also delete "option 5"?
You can manage the products in the payment wizard. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Select the payment field and then click the wand icon.
2. In the payment wizard, click the "Continue" button at the bottom part.
3. In the "Selling Products" section, click the "Create New Product" button to add another product.
4. If you need to delete a product, just hover your mouse to the product and then click the "properties" icon. After that, click the "Delete" option.
We also would like to set up another page mimicking this form.
You can actually clone a form based on the URL. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
Hope that helps. If you have any question, let us know. Thank you.