- EcknerAsked on May 21, 2012 at 05:48 AM
Friends, anyway to make the message appears at the footer of the page? i mean, at the send button position?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 06:26 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have such functionality.
What I can suggest to you for now is to use custom thank you URL: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-How-to-Redirect-to-a-Page-After-Form-Submission
Hope this still helps. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 06:42 AM
Hi again Eckner
There's actually a way to have the thank you message appear on the same page as the form. It involves prepopulating either one of the form's text boxes or text areas with the message. Have a look at this thread.
As a demonstration, submit this form.
This works if the form is used at its own URL or if its full source is embedded into a web page.
Granted, it's probably not quite what you were looking for but it's the best we can currently come up with.
- guest_22573464922053Answered on November 01, 2012 at 05:00 AM
Is it possible to change the time Thank You message is visible on the screen.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 06:06 AM
If the thank you message is to appear in a popup box, yes that can be done. I'll post a solution later today.
- TannvernetAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 08:35 AM
Than You I lokk forward to that.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 06:13 AM
Please complete and submit this demo. The solution shown requires that a copy of the form's full source be embedded into a web page of your choice. Also, the file containing the popup code should be hosted at the same domain as the web page, preferably in the same folder.
Please let me know if this the sort of functionality you seek and I'll provide the necessary details to get it working with your form(s). If it's a specific form to which you wish to apply the solution, please provide its name so we can locate it in your account.
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner.
Looking forward to your reply.
- RoseinclayAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM
is there a way so that no "thank you" message is shown and the form itself doesn't dissapear but only resets its fields?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Yes this is possible. Just set the thank you custom URL to that of the form. In other words, if the form's URL is http://www.jotformpro.com/form/00000000000000, use that as the custom URL.
If you need clarification, please let us know.
- veneniferAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 07:28 AM
Hi, I know the post is quite old but I'm trying to get the thank you message in a pop up like you showed here; only problem is I get the pop up but also the page is redirecting to the usual thank you page.
How do I avoid that?
- veneniferAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 08:01 AM
Sorry, just got it!