- saynaAsked on May 21, 2012 at 06:56 AM
i have a problem with the "thank you page" in internet explorer. in firefox it works, but it doesn't in explorer. the page is wit ö (o with dots), and the internet explorer always takes this url http://www.xn--kst-hga8t.li/danke.htm instead of http://www.köst.li/danke.htm.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Let me forward this matter to the development team. They will respond to this thread as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
- saynaAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 09:36 AM
thank you for your help!
- saynaAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 02:43 AM
Any news about this problem?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 07:29 AM
This thread has been forwarded to our developers and marked as important. They will surely let you know as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 08:04 AM
Please change your thank you URL from http://www.köst.li/anmeldung.htm to http://www.xn--kst-sna.li/anmeldung.htm,
It solves the problem,
- saynaAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 10:14 AMHi,
Thanks for your help - it works!!