- prelimgapageantsAsked on December 15, 2016 at 05:29 PM
How to edit products in a form
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- IanAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 08:30 PM
Do you mean edit the products in PayPal list in a form ? If so please visit the url mentioned below :
If we are not on the same page, please provide more specific details about your concern.
- a2derbydimesAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Jotform's interface has changed since this question was answered. Can you advise how to edit products for PayPal or Square under the current interface? I would like to collect payments for one type of product but am unable to remove the second option we offered when we posted a different version of the form I'm working on. For reference, my form is in progress here: https://form.jotform.us/70725397498169
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 05:05 PM
To edit your products and payment field in the JotForm version 4 builder, please follow the steps described below:
1. Click on the payment area and wizard icon, once you get the payment wizard, go to the continue button:
2. Once there you will get the products, coupons and other settings for products, place the mouse over the product you need to edit and click on the pencil icon, if you need to take other action on the product, such as delete or duplicate it, you need to click on the gear icon:
This is what you get when you select go to the gear button:
Hope this helps.