- kclevioAsked on December 13, 2010 at 08:48 AM
Is there a way to create rules for a Form that would create a new client in another system such as FreshBooks?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 09:02 AM
Unfortunately no, we do not have integration with FreshBooks.
- WildThayneAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 02:28 PM
I second the desire to implement with freshbooks :-) You guys are awesome!
FYI Your service is way better than other form builders :-)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 03:09 PM
Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured, your suggestion will not be taken lightly by our developers. This will help them gauge which integrations need a higher priority in their todo list.
We will let you know if there's any plan to roll out this integration, at all. Again thanks for the input!
- imegreAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Im am also all for an integration with freshbooks... and yes other form builders are lame...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM
We are planning to work on the Freshbooks integration in the coming weeks. Can you please provide some suggestions about how you would like the integration to work?
- imegreAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Great! This is wonderful news... Now I dont have to use another form builder. BLAH! Here is my wish list.
- Add Cleint - Add notes from the form into note section in Freshbooks
- Send Invoice - Include details from the form as line items in invoice
- Send Estimate - Include details from the form as line items in estimate
VERY happy to hear you guys are going to do this! AWESOME!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 02:54 PM
We have added this to our list of integrations requested. We will let you know as soon as we got updates. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 02:10 AM
Thanks imegre. That's very useful. I can't promise if the first version of the Freshbooks integration would include all these, but we will definitely keep these in mind while developing.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 02:09 PM
Update: We have just released integration with Freshbooks:
Please try it and let us know your comments on the blog post.