- khviewAsked on December 15, 2016 at 07:33 PM
Please see screen shot
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 11:13 PM
I am not sure if I understand your query correctly. Do you mean to say that you do not want the other users to copy your form? If so, you may prevent by enabling the Privacy option in the Account settings.
Hope this information helps! Let us know if you are referring something different. We will be happy to help.
- khviewAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 01:45 AMThank you but no, this is not what I am needing.
When a 'Submit' button is pressed, can it be directed to load a second page
of same form? I also need to embed the code I sent you in previous question.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 03:18 AM
Thank you for your additional information.
As I understood from your explanations at the above image, you are worrying that your user can go to directed page without filling your form just by copy&paste url of the directed page somehow and you would like to prevent this.
In fact, unless you set a password protected site or form, this is not possible to achieve. What I mean is that you can protect this kind of unwanted situations just putting a key to the site or form. When your user enter the right key, the thing you would like to show your user will be seen.
What I can suggest you is to create a second form and add our livestream widget to link your live streaming video. Then, just create an enter key to access this video as your main form.
Here is the work around :
1. Create a second form as the following
- Add a field to allow your user enter key to open rest of the form
- Add the widget and arrange its setting
- Set just a simple show/hide condition such as if the key is equal to ' ..... ', show widget else hide.
2. When your users submit the first form, direct them to this second form instead of direct url of your website.
Hope, everything is clear and works for your case.
If you need any other support by our side, please feel free to contact us at anytime you want.
- khviewAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 01:44 PMThank you however, the Livestream Widget will not accept my video embedding code. It is not a URL: Which widget or how can I embed this code?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 02:48 PM