What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Multiple QuestionsAsked by CarriageJotForm on December 15, 2016 at 10:18 PM
1) Do you have an API so that a form could be delivered to an individual programatically
2) I see that you can edit a submission, is there a way to send the edit link back to the original submitter in case they had not completely filled in the form the first time. I understand that I can make the fields required, but the use I am considering your product for would best be served in a collaborative mode so the submitter being able to touch the same form a number of times has great value
3) do you have the ability to set up a timed export of the collected data
will think of some more later...
1. If you are asking about the JotForm API, you can create a JotForm API by following this thread: How to Create a JotForm API key.
You can also read about JotForm API documentation in this link.
2. It is possible to send the the edit link back to the original submitter. All you need is to add an Edit link to the Autoresponder Email.
Here's are the related guides:
3. do you have the ability to set up a timed export of the collected data
Can you please give us more details about timed export of the collected data? so that we can better assist you.
If I misunderstood your questions, please don't hesistate to contact us.