- CarriageJotFormAsked on December 15, 2016 at 10:33 PM
- IanAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 12:15 AM
I am not sure what you mean but, if you mean to ask that if you can share the link of form created at jotform, then yes, you can do so by following the instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/303-How-to-send-a-form-via-email
Or if you meant to ask that if you can send custom text including a link to your visitors who fill the form
then, in that case, you need to create a form autoresponder as described in the link l below :
Hope this helps.
- HaroldnglisAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 01:56 AM
A hyperlink focuses to an entire report or to a particular component inside a record. Hypertext is content with hyperlinks. The content that is connected is called grapple content. The impact of taking after a hyperlink may change with the hypertext framework and may in some cases rely on upon the connection itself; for example, on the World Wide Web most hyperlinks cause the objective record to supplant the report being shown, yet some are set apart to bring about the objective archive to open in another window. Another probability is transclusion, for which the connection target is a record section that replaces the connection grapple inside the source report. Not just people perusing the report take after hyperlinks; they may likewise be taken after consequently by projects.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 03:26 AM
This is possible, you can add a hyperlink to your form. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, go to the Basic Fields and select the Text field then drag it to your form.
2. Click the Edit HTML. Type the text you want to be displayed and then click the Edit/Insert Link button. Complete the information in the pop-up window then click the OK button. See the screen animation below:
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. If you have any other questions or need clarification, please contact us again.
- Damarie8Answered on July 10, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Great post !! I found your site via Google while looking for a related topic, your web site came up, and it looks good.