- aaronwillis31Asked on December 16, 2016 at 12:32 AMHowever it did mess with my formatting, strangely for only 1 cell. You can see that I have added labels to name and email. But that resulted in my number cell displaying the * (which your guys at support gave me css code to remove) but all of a sudden its back and only for the phone cell.
Also can you clarify the width for me? My email cell is 15px wide but my phone is 38px wide yet they are the same width.. and how does this effect the input width in the designer tool.
Also, my form is no longer responsive to mobile. I have the app installed
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 12:34 AM
I've fixed this for you by adjusting your custom CSS codes and removing the responsive widget. The form is already responsive to its nature and does not need the widget. Please check and let us know if there's still a non-responsive section. If there's one, send us a screenshot so we can see how it appears to your end.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 12:37 AM
I'm sorry. As for the input width, I'm not sure if I understand that thing. But I hope the changes that I've made have fixed this. If not, please clarify.
- aaronwillis31Answered on December 16, 2016 at 01:38 AM
Great thanks for your help. It looks great now.
Its a bit frustrating.. your app is advertised as simple, there is no mention on needing CSS experience just to get a simple contact form to work. (just a bit of feedback)
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 02:52 AM
Glad to hear that my colleague works were fixed your issue.
You can contact us anytime you want for any issue you may have including CSS stuffs. Jotform provides its user 24/7 support in order to assist them in a best way.