- alexfenwickAsked on December 16, 2016 at 01:33 AM
I have created a form for meeting notes. The form has the print option already, but can the form be downloaded as PDF file by the user who completes the form?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 03:00 AM
I have checked your form named "BoxNight! Meeting" and I have seen that you already added a Print Button into your form.
If the user clicks on the print button before the submission, the form will be printed as you can see the printed version of your form below:
Please try. If you need further assistance, let us know.
- alexfenwickAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 04:44 AMThank you, but users do not want to print - they want to save or export to
PDF for example.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 05:33 AM
You can do that with printing option as well, you can just choose to save as PDF instead of actual printing.
When you click print in your form:
1. Choose Change:
2. Click save as PDF:
3. And then just click Save:
This can be achieved also by simply printing the web page.
If you have further questions please let us know.
- alexfenwickAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 06:08 AMFantastic thanks for the great service!
Till when is your 50% year end sale?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 06:40 AM
Our end of year sale is until the end of this December.
- alexfenwickAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 07:44 AMThanks