- frstrawserAsked on May 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Do you provide the capability of dynamic forms in that when someone signs up to volunteer, their name is populate in a field.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 04:46 PM
Yes, this is doable. But the data for the name field should have a data source.
Where do you suppose the name data will be coming from? It may come to using the form source code to achieve the functionality.
You can also have 2 forms wherein the 1st page/form have the name data and then the 2nd form/page will recieve the data.
Please check out some of the existing guides:
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- frstrawserAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM
This is not what I am looking for. I want something to populate volunteer signups on the same page as the people use to signup so they can see who has already volunteered.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 03:05 AM
You may want to look into the use of HTML Table Listing report to show the submitted data on the same page as the form.
To create an html table or grid listing report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
To insert the report's iframe codes onto your form:
1. Add a Free Text HTML field into your form. This can be found under the Power Tools option
2. Click the free text field, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Paste the report's iframe codes into the HTML textarea
4. Save your form
Hope this information helps.