- PakaeoAsked on December 16, 2016 at 06:13 AM
I could see all the submission data from the forms that I already put to trash and purged in the android app.
When there are many forms appearing on the side tabs, it is difficult to find the active forms.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 06:57 AM
Could you please try clicking Sync option in your JotForm Android application:
I did some tests and if delete the form and click Sync option it will pull the changes from the server.
Please try and let us know how it works for you.
- PakaeoAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 09:02 AMThanks for your quick response.
I have tried clicking Sync and Log out and Log in, but the deleted forms still not going away.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 09:29 AM
That is strange indeed.
Could you please try killing the app from the memory, I'm not sure which phone you have, but it should be similar on all models, either hold home button or press the option button while on home screen and swipe the JotForm out of the screen, maybe it hangs the data in app's cache in the phone. Then try to log in and see if the forms are there.
Also is your JotForm app version 1.5 (you can check in the settings of the application)?
We'll wait for your response.
- PakaeoAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 09:52 AM
Thanks again for the reply.
I have tried clearing app's cache and also uninstalling the app and installing it again. However, everything appears to be the same. The problem is not solved.
Is it possible that I have this account logged in on more than 1 phone?
I'll trying logging out from all devices and will let you know the result.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 10:04 AM
Please do and let me know how it worked for you, also please check if we have the same version of the app (mine is 1.5).
We'll wait for your response.
- PakaeoAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 07:24 PM
The app version is 1.5
After logging out from all mobile devices and logging in again, nothing has changed - the deleted data still appear.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 17, 2016 at 08:01 AM
Can you clear app's "data"? Please try that and login after.
We'll submit this thread to our developers if ever clearing the app data won't work.
- PakaeoAnswered on December 17, 2016 at 08:22 AM
I have followed your instruction but to no avail.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 17, 2016 at 01:19 PM
Since clearing the app's data/cache still didn't work for you and we understand and appreciate that you have already tried all the necessary measures to try to delete the submission data from forms that you've already deleted, we will now escalate this issue to our developers so they will be able to check what's been going on. And, although I cannot provide you with any timeframe to when it will be fixed, please be assured that you will be informed right away, in this thread, if there are any findings.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 10:51 AM
It looks this issue is resolved with latest releases.
We couldn't reproduce the issue anymore.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.