- artrainAsked on December 16, 2016 at 08:28 AM
For the Ufer Story form we need to include an "other amount" option under all the radio buttons that is open and not associated with any product or price. Is this possible to do?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 09:27 AM
Thank you for contacting us regarding your request.
As I checked your account, I could not see any form on your account but there are forms shared with you and I think you are talking about this form.
However, I created a demo form to give you a perspective about how to achieve the thing you would like to do. The idea here is to create products individually and calculate total price separately, then pass the total price to the payment wizard.
Please feel free to clone my demo form.
I explained everything here step by step.
1. I added two radio fields and assigned each radio fields options their values/prices.
These are the radio fields
To add other option to allow your user to enter a user defined amount, you need to adjust both radio button fields option setting as below.
To make calculation for the total price, you need to assign prices for each option as below. Please note that, I assigned 10 for A and X products, 20 for B and Y products and finally 30 for C and Z products. You can change the price values according to yours for each product.
2. I added a form calculation widget to calculate total price based on user selections and added these two radio fields to calculation area and added an addition operation between the fields.
3. I added Paypal integration to my form and adjust its setting as below.
I attached related user guides for your information. You may have a look at them for further details.
I also showed here how my demo form works.
Hope, everything is clear for you and this workaround is what you are looking for. If this is not the case, please feel free to contact us. We would be pleased to help you for any issue you may have.
- artrainAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 09:45 AMNew response received
Thank you! This was very helpful!