- erinmcleanAsked on December 16, 2016 at 10:19 AM
How can I export the JotForm information? As in clients emails.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 11:34 AM
My understanding is that you only want the email fields to appear when you exported it via Excel or CSV. This is possible by filtering the submissions. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. Click the "gear/options" icon and then un-check all the items under the Fields. Please leave the "Email" field checked. Click the gear/options icon again to save the changes.
3. After that, you can just export the form submissions into an Excel or CSV file.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.