- aecfAsked on December 16, 2016 at 12:18 PM
I don't want people to select more than 3 options i can see where to cap that from our side of things.
The targeted audience piece and the sessions piece
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 01:59 PM
I cloned your form and I see that your Entry Limits on the second checkbox field is disabled. You need to enable the Entry Limits of the checkbox field to maximum of 3 selections. Here's a guide:
1. Open your form and select the checkbox field. After that, click the Properties Icon as shown in the screenshot below:
2. Go to the Surveying tab, enabled the Entry Limits and set the maximum selections to 3. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you need further help, please contact us again. Thank you.
- aecfAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 02:45 PMThanks, I have done that and it still doesn't cap the limit when I go through the whole form submission.
Get Outlook for iOS
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 03:36 PM
I checked your form and the limits are working as expected. If more than 3 selections are made in your checkbox field, there is an error and the form will not allow for completing a submission.
- aecfAnswered on December 18, 2016 at 09:44 PMthank you!Marti Hines323.251.1625