- gabeAsked on December 16, 2016 at 03:23 PM
I see that many people have asked for NMI gateway to be add to Jotform. Is that available yet?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 04:37 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have this integration and the feature requests have been cancelled so this is most likely not going to be considered in the future. You can use our existing integrations:
- gabeAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 05:44 PMWhat do you mean, the request have been cancelled?? Who cancelled the request, cause I see them all over site. If you can do authize.net, you can do nmi in the snap of a finger. The request are there, and will only continue to be a nagging ? for you. So honestly who is not wanting to do the integration……nmi or jotform????????
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 07:34 PM
Yes, my colleagues created a request/ticket for the integration but then again, those tickets are canceled, either by the higher team or the management itself. When canceled, that means the integration is likely not going to be considered in the future. You can't see these tickets by the way.
We have Authorize.net but I don't think NMI is listed there as one of the Emulators.
It's not that we do not want NMI integration in the list, but sometimes, we consider adding a feature based on the volume of requests in the forum. So far, I can only see 4 threads asking if we have this integration and 2 tickets have been forwarded but canceled.
I've checked NMI, they offer an HTML form for payments. We can take advantage of this using our POST Data feature. Would you like to try this workaround? If so, just get a button and let me know the HTML. You can omit the vital information in the HTML;
The process on this workaround is this:
1. You'll configure the product items in the form using Purchase Order tool or the basic fields like Dropbox, Radio Button and Checkbox and the calculation to get the total.
2. Submit the Jotform form and post the data (redirect) to your custom HTML button for payment processing. Post the Item Names, The Total, Names and other information needed.
Let us know.
- NOTrentAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 05:22 PM
BS I see 8 requests
- siteazonAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 12:15 AM
Been waiting on this for 2 years, NMI, Payline, Qualpay, all use the same gateway. I submitted the inquiry three times over the past 2 years, I have several clients that use these gateways. Don't waste your breathe NOTrent, they just aren't listening to paying customers.
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 08:00 AM
We are sorry for the issue but as my colleague, Welvin, mentioned that NMI future request was canceled by our developers. In other words, this integration is not applicable.
Thank you for your understanding.