- RichardSturmNPCAsked on May 21, 2012 at 07:00 PM
Can the source code of the form be edited right in jotform, or can it only be edited by embedding the source code in my website.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 07:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the form source code right in JotForm builder. You are right, it can be edited by embedding the source code into the site.
Note: you can Inject the Custom CSS Code through the builder.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- walkingtreetravelAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 04:00 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 05:52 AM
Like what my colleague stated on his response above, you can add some extra scripting by embedding your form full source codes (How to get your Form Source Code), place it on your code editor and add your scripts there before placing the codes on your website page.
- yoramAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 04:48 AM
I have to integrate the following code after the <form> tag on JotForm. I can not do it on my own site because I joined the JotForm form on a platform that sends my CRM.
Here is the code:
<input type = "hidden" name = "elqFormName" value = "51013062648952">
<input type = "hidden" name = "elqSiteID" value = "1234042585">
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 10:54 AM
Your query is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.