- vbmichelleAsked on December 18, 2016 at 07:53 PM
Is there a way to setup notification when I receive a response to a form? If so, where can I set that up?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 01:36 AM
Please follow this free complete guide or video tutorial creating an email notifications: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
If in any case, the link is not working. Here's a quick guide:
1. Open your form and click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Create New Email.
3. Select the Notification Email and you're done.
Also, please check this guide if you want multiple recipients on your email notifications: Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Hope that helps. If you need further help, please contact us again. We'll be happy to assist you.