- marytrostleAsked on December 18, 2016 at 09:59 PMI need the same help for another paypal form on the same site and the form link is https://form.jotform.com/63467822175159 . I have the image but when I put it on my site and clicked all that happened was a thank you saying we received your submission but I never had a chance to pay. Also how does a shopper choose quantities for different sizes in the same transaction….lets say I want to purchase 2 XL and 2 XXL?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 18, 2016 at 10:23 PM
Please note that when no item is selected and the total is 0, the form will automatically direct to the Thank You page when submitted. You will have to select an item first in order to get redirected to the Paypal page. I cloned your form and tested it, and I get redirected to the Paypal page successfully when I select a product.
With regards to your question on how to let a user select multiple sizes of the same product, please see the steps below:
1. Open the payment integration wizard.
2. Select the edit icon next to the product
3. Click the edit icon of the T-shirt option
4. Set the "Create sub products from Options" to YES
Save the options and you're all set. Here's how it should look after:
You can also check out this guide for more info: How to Add Options to Payment Forms?
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- marytrostleAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 07:44 AMThank you so much….you guys are awesome…so quick to respond with clear directions…you are my new favorite customer service group!!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 07:57 AM
You're welcome and thank you for the great feedback :) Please feel free to contact us back if you need help with anything else. We are always glad to be of assistance.
- marytrostleAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 08:18 PM
Well here I am again....am attaching a screen shot .....my form doesn't look like yours....where did I go wrong?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 09:45 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 10:03 AM
That's great to know. Your question about the security of the SSN has been moved into a new thread. You'll be answered there. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1017014.