- bbbadvertAsked on December 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM
everytime I go to log in... all I get is an error message... I have my user name and pass written down...
I even tried the reset password button.. and it doesn't do anything...
HELP... Username: bbbadvert
- bbbadvertAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 01:01 PM
its saying "Cannot evaluate JSON"
I have two accounts.. and neither of them.. are letting me in.
- bbbadvertAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 01:19 PM
its fixed now... weird
- bbbadvertAnswered on December 13, 2010 at 01:23 PM
now... once I am in... when I click on the form and go to view submissions... it just spins.. and comes up with no date.. and there are no submissions listed at all... and it won't let me edit any of my forms either....
so something is still goofy
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 14, 2010 at 07:37 AM
We had some server problems last night. That might be the reason for this. If it continues please let me know which form has this problem.