- nicklaslundgrenAsked on December 19, 2016 at 05:48 AM
I wonder if I can add mote than one field from the form in this integration. In this example "Leverantör" + another field in the form.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 06:28 AM
As I know, this integration takes all the data from your form and sends it into Egnyte. Hence, the option to add more fields from form is not applicable.
Right now, I am not able to test the integration. Please give me some tome to investigate the issue further.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 07:55 AM
Unfortunately, you can't define more than one field in this integration. However, you can calculate two or more fields input, and add them to another field an use this field in the integration preferences.
1) Add a form calculation field into your form:
2) Then add the fields that you want to use in the integration. Use + (addition) operator to add fields into the calculation filed:
3) After all, you can use this calculated field in the integration:
I hope this answer helps. Please contact us for further queries.
All the best.