- avirapAsked on December 19, 2016 at 06:34 AM
My forms don't update after I edit and save a change.
It shows always the original form and doesn't include the edit neither in Preview Mode nor on WordPress.
Please advise what to do.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 07:20 AM
I have checked your account and your forms.
I have added a phone number field into your form named "Subscription Agreement" and saved it in order to test. I was able to see the changes in the Preview mode as you can see the screen below:
I have removed the phone number field from your form and saved again. I was able to see the changes in the Preview mode, again.
I have used Mozilla Firefox for testing. Which web browser do you use?
Also, my recommendation would be to clear your web browser caches.
Maybe, you have been logged out of JotForm during the saving progress.
Please try again and re-check the issues that I have mentioned above. If the issue still persists, let us know.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 07:58 AM
I have moved your other question to a separate thread. Please find it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1014900.
- avirapAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 08:45 AMOkay but I don’t see the answer.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 08:58 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your question was answered. You can see and follow your answer via this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1014900
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.