- ArtieAsked on December 19, 2016 at 12:49 PM
I have a list of events users can register for.
Id like the user to be able to click the title of the desired event to see details. Or click a "Details" link for more about each event.
Basically a "Show/Hide" Condition triggered by selecting "Details" or actually clicking the title of the event.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 19, 2016 at 02:38 PM
Here's a guide on how I created this demo form:
1. I used the "Radio Button" and the "Text" tool.
2. Create a "Show/Hide Field" condition. The condition states that if the radio button is equal to "Event 1" then the "Event 1 Description" field will appear.
3. You need to create 2 more conditions for the Event 2 and Event 3.
Here's the result:
Please check this related guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer.
Hope that helps. Thank you.