- Listy_clAsked on May 22, 2012 at 09:48 AM
I want to track my adwords accounts which will record when my contact form are filled out. I have read some of your forums to see that it is possible. I think it's set up correct by adding the non script code to the thank you message - but it's not working.
Please could you advise.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 05:23 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please try the same code, but without <noscript></noscript> tag.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- Listy_clAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 06:21 AMThank you, that's great. I hope it works now.
Can I do the same thing with Google analytics (at the same time as tracking
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 07:10 AM
I got some URLs that can be guidelines in your request above, please if you can have alook at them;
Lets know if this information was helpful to you.
- CarinaAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 03:43 PM
Today we launched Form Analytics, a new feature that will let you know more about the traffic of your form, as well as platforms, conversion rates, devices and locations:You can see here more details:Let us know if we can assist you further.