- atlspeechAsked on December 20, 2016 at 12:32 AM
There are dozens of fields and most I've created are "required." Suddenly all of my forms now show "0% completed 0 / Required Fields Complete." I've removed the progress bar and added it back and it still reads the same. I've checked the form on a different browser (Safari & Chrome) and it still reads inaccurately.
How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 02:01 AM
The progress bar is working on standalone form https://form.jotform.com/form/61196621453152.
The progress bar widget might be conflicting with the other scripts in your website that's why it is not performing correctly.
Please try to re-embed your form using iframe embed code, this should fix it.
- atlspeechAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 10:02 PM
The progress bar does show accurate now, but the iframe now makes the form cut off at the right. I've tried changing the percentage of the width but it makes the width of the entire form much smaller and the sides are still cut off. How do I fix this?
- atlspeechAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 10:11 PM
I figured it out. Thanks. Jut had to make the window wider. lol
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 12:50 AM
Oh great! I can confirm that it is displaying properly on your page now.