- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on May 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM
When I clone the template I don't see the envelope show up as a background or image. It does appear when I change the form width though.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM
I've check your form "Contact Form with Blue Envelope Theme" and I do see the enveloped on it as the background. Please take a look here.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- email@example.comAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 07:33 PM
Sorry, I meant when I try to edit the form. I'm wondering how to incorporate images into the form like it ends up, behind some of the fields.
Here's what it looks like when I edit it.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM
For some reason the background doesn't appear on edit mode, but you can preview your form to be able to view it as well.
I am actually injecting some css codes to that form, to be able to view/edit the codes please follow this guide:
You should see the background image under .form-all
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further clarification. Thanks!
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 09:03 AM
Awesome! Just learning html/css so it'll be good to practice. Thanks to both of you for the help.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM
You're welcome! Just let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!